Tuesday, July 22, 2008

God's Amazing Pursuit

I find is absolutely amazing, that God, in His infinite majesty, wants so desperately to spend time with us. I have to admit, I forget that. It is so easy fall into the trap of thinking that somehow we have to make ourselves good enough to approach God... even when we KNOW better... even when we understand and believe that it is Jesus' righteousness that grants us access to the Father. There is a mire of religion in which we can so easily get booged down. But then God finds a way to remind us that He is there, that we can come, that He actually invites us to come into His presence, that He made a way already.

He did that for me today in a blog by Perry Noble.

Thank you Father for using people I don't even know to be your hands and feet in my life! Help me to walk with you today and use me to touch someone else! I love you, Jesus!

No comments: